Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It’s about time?


I know I haven't posted in awhile. It is only because I have been doing some serious thinking. Okay that is scary especially when my mind goes. Well these last couple of months I have been thinking about moving out. I love my family so much, but I am starting to get pretty old. I also think it is the perfect time for me to be on my own. Also I hope it will help me mature.

I do need to thank my parents for being so great to me. Holly cow who else would let their kids stay at home as long as I have. They help me with so much. My poor emotional breakdowns (way too many of them), let me save my money and live with them, the biggest thing of all they ENCOURAGED me to stay in school and be the first one to congratulate me when I graduated. That sure means a great deal to me.


Well I am going to go check out an apartment on Friday. If I decide to get it I will post pictures.

2 What did you say?:

Mandi Ward said...

Where are you looking for an apartment. How are you and Tim?

Hayley said...

Good for you Tiff! Call me and let me know if you decide to move!