Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have been pretty busy. Plus no internet. I have to thank my neighbors for being so nice and letting me tap into theirs for a couple of days. Just to let you know I do enjoy being on my own. Wish I had time to sit and relax for awhile. I'm sure it will come soon. I HOPE! If I have time tomorrow night I will post pictures. I also want to get things cleaned up before I post. This place was pretty dirty before I moved in. It wasn't a disaster but the walls were dirty and ya that is kind of sick. I don't want to move into someone elses filth.

Check back tomorrow for pictures!

2 What did you say?:

Michelle said...

Why so busy??
Niece and Nephews?

Tiffany said...

Ya those kids can keep you pretty busy. However, WELL worth it. Anything I can do to help them. :)