Friday, September 5, 2008

Brain hurts

Okay I had to write down my thoughts. I went and saw the apartment today. I do like it and I am pretty excited. I'm just trying to make sure I can do this. I have done a great deal of calculating and I think I should be fine. Well I know I will be fine. The cool thing is I worked down the price with the landlord. So things are looking up. I told the guy I will call him tomorrow with my decision. I know I am ready for this and I am super excited. I guess all I want is some support. I feel like the only one that will talk to me about this is my friend. Sorry for my rambling but I had to get this out.

5 What did you say?:

Hayley said...

Call me, I will talk! Can't wait to see it!

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Sounds Like a good idea you will have a lot more fun and meet lots of people I think you will be glad that you did it. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Michelle said...

It will be great!!! I would do it.

Mandi Ward said...

Sounds like you should do it. You will enjoy it once you do it. Good Luck

Tawna said...

Hey you, where is the apartment at? It is so fun to live on your own. You gain a lot of independence from that. I love my family too, and I didn't mind living at home once in a while the past few years of my life, but it's so great to have your own place! I want to see pictures!