Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Night at GRANDMA'S

Tonight was a special night. I got home from work and had a beautiful suprise. Adyson was at my parents house. What a shock! She then told me she was going to spend the night.

I thought I would go to Triston's football practice so I can play with the kids. Well Hayley it got a bit dirty. Why would you send Ady over with white flip flops. Ha ha ha! Well They are not white anymore after you leave Grandma Kidman's. Are you getting worried yet? If you are I am sure these cute pictures will cure your fear.



2 What did you say?:

Hayley said...

It's a bit pathetic how much I miss her! I'm so glad she got to come though-and hope she is being good! And the best thing about those flip flops is that they go in the washing machine!

Give her loads of kisses!

Evelyn said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. You have SUCH a beautiful family. It still feels like we should be going to Girl's Camp... and you're a MOMMY!! I love it!!