Saturday, September 20, 2008

Apartment

Yes about time I post pictures. I have been asked over and over again if I LOVE my new place. Well the answer is of course! It is always nice to be on my own. Thanks Rheagen and my mom for helping me clean the place (it always helps having music in the background to dance to). It is still kind of messy to this day. However, it is looking much better than before. I have two bedrooms and 1 ½ baths. I think the second bedroom will be my craft room/ Rheagen's room when she spends the night. Everyone look at the picture with the table. What should I do with it. My mother gave me permission to do whatever I want. Too be honest I would love to keep it the way it is but I don't know how to get it refinished. My other thought was painting it black? If anybody has some ideas please post them. The last picture on here is from one of my friends. Her little boy made me this house warming gift. I think it is soooo sweet.


Click to play My Place
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 What did you say?:

Hayley said...

Fabulous! And even cuter in person!

Michelle said...

What a good helper you have. Plus she is really cute.

Jaime And Tyrell said...

I'm excited for you that you moved out looks like a really cute apartment!!