Sunday, March 30, 2008

ThInKiNg?!?

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have been doing a great deal of thinking. I hope you can't smell it where you live. Ha Ha! Well I had my job interview for the job that I wanted at work. However, the amount of money that they want to give me really stinks! I was wanting more. However, I have discussed this with HR and they are not really willing to work with me. How frustrating. I have until Monday morning to make my decision. I have learned one thing through this whole process. Speak to your management about the amount of money your expecting. With having everything up front maybe they will be able to work with you more.

2 What did you say?:

Hayley said...

Hey,
We still haven't chatted much about whats going on in your life. Like I didn't know you were trying to get a new job. You should call me or e-mail me or something. I hope in all your thinking you are happy!
Hugs.

Amy Johnson said...

So, did you take the new job? They will see how fabulous you are and will end up paying you just what you deserve and want!! I'm sure of it! Good Luck!