Saturday, April 5, 2008

Results

Well I took the job. I wish they would have paid me more but I know because I am a woman they won't do that. Sorry I am just SO sick of being treated different in the workplace. I know they say they don't but I can see it. You may be wondering why I took the job if I feel this way. Well its because I have an AWESOME lead and I enjoy what I do.

6 What did you say?:

Hayley said...

I hope it goes good for you and you enjoy it. Let me know.

JO said...

I am so glad you found my blog. I haven't talked to you in ages but it looks like you are doing great. Feel free to leave comments on our blog as often as you would like! I love keeping in touch. Take Care

Becca Lund said...

Tiffany! It has been so long since I've heard from you, but thanks to the blogging world here we are! Your niece is adorable, and so are you! I hope your new job goes well for you!

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Congrats I hope you like your new job I guess know you can just hope for fast raises!!!

Michelle said...

so What is the job? Anything fun?
Whats the word.

Hayley said...

I will eat at Cafe Rio any day of the week! Seriously!