Sunday, March 9, 2008

Life is getting BETTER!!

I know I haven't posted in sometime. So for an update. My life is starting to get better. Tim and I are finally back together. I am wanting to go up and see him. Hopefully he can go take me out on a trail and go snowmobiling. Do the fun stuff that we like to go do. I will post pictures when I get to go!




I got to have fun with Rheagen all day yesterday. She is such a good girl! I am also very proud of how smart she is getting. I am so glad that Michelle is giving me the opportunity to read with her everyday. That is so neat to see how she is improving!!!

2 What did you say?:

Hayley said...

Um hello...why did I not recieve a phone call? I need details! I am glad you are so happy. Why did you get Rheagen all day? You should have come to see us! :) E-mail me or call me.

Michelle said...

You need to update us on things like this.

Rheagen, what a kid.