Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged Twice (bit slow at responding)


 

4 things I love about my husband- Since I don't have a husband nor a boyfriend. Four things I would love is to have someone hardworking, likes to do outdoor things, can make me feel like a princess at all times (even when I am a pain), and someone that likes to be with my family. I guess all the things I want remind me of Tim.

4 movies I could watch more than once- Don't watch very many movies. However when I had no television I watched Coyote Ugly, Save the last Dance, and Work and the Glory (one awesome movie, now want to see all of them), I also like cheerleading movies so Bring it on. Is another favorite of mine.

4 T.V. shows I watch- Army Wives (can't wait for the finale tonight), Home Improvement, King of Queens, and Scurbs.

4 places I have been- Spain, California, West Yellowstone, and Saint George. (Not much of a traveler)

4 places I'd like to go- Hawaii, Alaska, New York, and Canada

4 things I look forward to in the next year- All I have to say is I would like to enjoy anything! One thing is all the girls spending the night, maybe me buying my own home, maybe going back to school and get my masters in IS, and watching my nieces and nephews grow up.

I tag anyone that hasn't done this.

0 What did you say?: