Friday, December 5, 2008

I love Christmas!

It has been so great living in this apartment. One thing I have enjoyed so much is buying things to decorate my own place. I bought this shelf/coat rack and side table at Michaels, and had so much fun painting them. I feel like my crafty side is starting to come back out. While I have been trying to open my creative side I have started to notice one thing I have noticed is red must be my favorite color. I don’t know if it’s because all the time I went to middle and high school I would have nothing to do with the color because it was our school colors-but now I think it is one of the prettiest colors. There are so many different reds to choose from so when trying to pick out the right one makes it very difficult. Well enough of talking about that.







I got me a Christmas tree! Yes there isn’t much on it right now but I am still making me some ornaments. Hopefully I can get them done by the end of the weekend to put them on the tree. I would love to take pictures of the rest of the place decorated but I don’t want to show you how messy it is. Not that it is dirty but I am still working on another project. Praying this one gets done within the next couple of weeks. I really hate filling like I live in a pig pen.

2 What did you say?:

Michelle said...

Very cute!!!
Hurry up with your project so we can see.

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Looks good!! So how have you been are you still talking to Tim or is it totally over Ty told him he was the dumbest person he knew.