Friday, May 9, 2008

Tagged hmmm

Never done this before... By looking at the questions my answers might be a little short

4 Jobs that I have had:1) ATK formally known as Thiokol 2) Autoliv 3) Worked w/Ron doing construction 4) Carl and Don's Bakery

4 Movies I could watch over & over:1) Fast and the Furious 2) Pretty Woman 3) Miss Congeniality 4) Never been Kissed.

4 Places I have Lived:1) Tremonton, UT 2)Brigham City (only a few months) Yes pretty short! Thanks mom and dad for letting me live at home.

4 Places I'd rather be:1) Right now up in West Yellowstone w/Tim 2) Hawaii 3) Alaska 4) Saint George w/ the girls!!!!!!!

4) Things I'm looking forward to in 2008 1) Getting my year up with ATK 2) Warm weather 3) Stimulation Check 4) learning new things! I know I'm crazy.

4 Friends I Tag:1) Jaime 2) JoLynne 3) Becca 4) Mandi

2 What did you say?:

Hayley said...

Pretty Woman, a favorite of mine too.

Michelle said...

Excellent!!
Love it.
Whats going on today