Thursday, February 21, 2008

LiFe Is ToO sHoRt

I have been having a really stressful couple of weeks. As I have been feeling bad for myself. I am learning that life is too short. One of my good friends (Jami) since elementary school is in the hospital. I had the biggest fear that she was going to pass away. They told her since Friday that she was going to die any day now. But a miracle started happening since. Her tumor is going down and she may even get to have surgery.

Jami and I are the same age and I think how horrible it would be to die at such a young age. We still haven't been able to live yet. I know Tim doesn't read this and has no idea what I am saying so I think it may be okay.

I think Tim is the greatest! He has taught me so much. I have got to do so many new things since I have been with him. Snowmobiling for one thing. I will never forget my first snowmobile trip. It was sooo scary and I was so uncoordinated. But I don't think it bugged Tim too much. He was so patient. I did learn one thing. I would rather ride on a smaller snowmobile and a trail would suit me a lot better.

2 What did you say?:

Hayley said...

Yeah for you blogging! I am excited to get to see more of you! I miss you. As for Tim being the best guy ever...I will agree as soon as he see's that you are the beauty you are! (Next to Travis of course!) He has been good to you though. I'm sorry about your friend. I had no idea, keep me posted, and I will be praying for her. Love you.

Michelle said...

I didnt know you were blogging.
How fun.